Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wellies

What comes after Belgian for Beginners? Why, British for Beginners, of course. I moved with my family of (now) four from Brussels to London almost a year ago. I recently re-read some of Belgian for Beginners and liked how it felt a bit like a diary. So much of everyday life just gets lost, and it's nice to record some of it - and not just impulsively on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook. (It's strange that blogging feels like long form now.)    

So, to start it all off, here's a picture of some wellies (via www.luxuryandstyle.co.uk). Nothing could be more British, and no single item (even the £5 pair I purchased for my son the other day) can afford you greater assimilation per pound spent - if that's what you're after.  

1 comment:

  1. Hunter wellies and all. Only the best. I think you're in. http://youtu.be/e0gNMQsImoQ

    ReplyDelete